Booking sync error – This iCal URL isn’t valid – please try again.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking sync error – This iCal URL isn’t valid – please try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni Francolini
    Participant

I’m trying to sync my calendar with booking.com but when i paste my export link on Booking.com i get this error:
    This iCal URL isn't valid – please try again.
    Errors happend also with vrbo.com

Any suggestions?
    thank you 🙂

Andre Flores

Hello, Giovanni!

The error usually means that there is something wrong with the export link itself. Make sure there are no spaces before/after the link when you paste it to Booking/VRBO interface. Also, register a free demo and try pasting its export link to your booking platform, in order to find out if the issue is related to your website iCal link specifically.
    If the issue persists, do not hesitate to submit a request to our Help Desk.

Regards,
    Andre

Alvaro Perea Venzala
    Participant

Did you found a sollution?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Alvaro,

Please make sure your site is public and there is not enabled under construction/maintenance mode on your site. For this you may copy any iCal URL from the dashboard > booking > sync calendars and try to open this link in a private window (incognito) being logged out. If the links is valid it should suggest you save the ICS file.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.