“Book Now” Button Does Not Work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Vic Laranja
    Participant

I am experiencing an issue with the Book Now button at the bottom of the Booking Confirmation page. When I click on it, nothing happens, no page opens, no activity at all. I read a comment that it may have something to do with the Terms & Conditions page, but I’ve stripped that down to just text using an Elementor Canvas page type, no side bar.

My page is setup to Stripe directly through the Motopress Settings. I have tried to set it up using the paid Woocommerce add on, with Stripe attached but when I do that, no credit card payment options even pop up.

I need to fix this asap because this is for a client who gets transactions a few times per week. Please help me, I’ve tried to troubleshoot for hours on my own now.

Andre Flores

Hello, Vic!

You should open the browser Developer’s Tool console (F12 key) while checking out and click “Book Now” button to see whether any errors are returned in the console. I assume there are issues with the payment gateways, which are not set-up properly. If the are unable to get to the bottom of the issue, I would recommend submitting a request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Vic Laranja
    Participant

I am still trying to figure this issue out. When I have the Accomodations>Settings>Payment Gateways set to Stripe, it allows me to input my credit card information but the Book Now button doesn’t work.

When I use Woocommerce Extension and attach it to Stripe, nothing comes up to input any credit card information at all.

I have contacted Help Desk and have not received any reply yet?

Andre Flores

Hello, Vic!

Your request #30358 is now in progress, kindly expect a response shortly.

Regards,
    Andre

Barbara Fresz
    Participant

Hi there, I have the same issue as Vic above, and have not received any support!

Silvia Bovo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores

Hello Barbara,

Do you have a ticket raised regarding this matter? If so, kindly provide me with the ticket #. As for the issue Vic had, it was caused by the fact that reservation product created for WooCommerce Payments had “0” price.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jose Soto
    Participant

Hi.

I’m having the same issue. My ticket number is 77567. My reservation product created for WooCommerce Payments doesn’t have β€œ0” price so it seems there’s something else happening.

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.