blank page after last update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Christine Weber
    Participant

when i start the motopress editor after i made the last update there is just a blank page showing. i tried it in firefox/chrome/safari, but all are showing the same issue. in firefox there is even an error saying: script is damaged, you can either stop or debug it.

almost finished my site, so this is really ennoying :-(.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

There are no compatibility issues with WordPress 4.6. And it is rather difficult to detect what causes an issue exactly without access to your WordPress. Please submit a request providing us with admin access data and website URL. We’ll have a closer look at your particular case.

Best regards,
    John

Julia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

When I go http://……com/wp-admin it says

You must log in to access the admin area.

Could you submit a request providing details on how to login to your WordPress.

Best regards,
    John

Julia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Julia

After 4 days it still doesn’t work correct. Please, could you fix it, I can’t make changes on my website.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

I’ve checked MotoPress Page Builder and it is running perfectly http://prntscr.com/dacack Please try to clear the cache in your browser and check it again.

Best regards,
    John

Eric Rynne
    Participant

Hey there. I am currently having this issue.

We use WP Engine for hosting. I am not able to modify the php.ini file. However, they did adjust the memory on the config.php file and I am still getting a white page when trying to edit.

I did load an old editor and was also getting spinning gears. However, I was able to make changes by using the WordPress visual editor to the pages I needed and it showed up right, accept the pages showed up weird. So I decided loaded the most recent Motopress plugin again. Now the changes don’t even show up.

Please help.

Home

Andre Flores

Hello, Eric!

I would kindly ask that you submit your request to our Help Desk, providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.