- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by Valerie Bextor.
- March 2, 2022 at 10:05 pm #1267874Scott RohParticipant
I use an additional product on certain pages, but Content Editor has been my ‘main’ for many years… Guessing if you too have used the product for years you’ve learned a couple things I have-
1) If you have a cacheing product, if you think you have erased your page to start over, release/flush the cache again.
2) Be sure if you use Elementor or other, be sure to check the text editor to be sure all is clear/empty, go back to visual flush the cache again.
3) If you do have Elementor, even start it up to be sure something didnt accidentally load there, if so, delete, go back to wordpress editor, visual editor, and guess what… flush the cache again.
As a hint, I realize we can go to a backup but before you do any of your deleting, but before deleting everything that you want to rebuild, maybe OPEN a tab of what you ‘had’ and use it as a guide as you rebuild.
Confident you can rebuilt your page in just a few minutes. Long last Content Editor.. thank you MotoPress!March 3, 2022 at 5:16 am #1268023Valerie BextorModerator
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with all MotoPress fans! We appreciate you taking the time to write these pieces of advice. We’re sure they will come in handy for many users.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.