Available days showing as red in the calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shabs Kay
    Participant

Presumably after some update, days that aren’t check-in days but are not booked are showing up as red in the check-in section. Once a check in day has been selected, the check-out section shows the days correctly as green. This is causing loss of sales as people are falsely being told that almost all the days are booked up but I cant see how to fix it or why it is happening: https://undercastlecottage.co.uk/booking/

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, perhaps you have added custom styling and the classes have been changed after some of the updates of the Hotel Booking plugin. Please try to remove the custom styles and check if the calendar looks correct. Then try to style the calendar according to the new names of classes.

Shabs Kay
    Participant

Hi J,

Thanks for the response. There is custom styling yes, and it stopped working after the updates. However, it’s not that the classes have changed, it’s that they have gone. They no longer exist. I’ll paste below my email to MotoPress below to see if anybody has a response here (The first paragraph refers to an older version of the plugin):

“The 20th December is a booked day and has a class of .mphb-booked-date, .mphb-not-check-in-date and .mphb-unselectable-date so can be styled to be red using .mphb-booked-date. The 5th has a class of .mphb-not-check-in-date and .mphb-unselectable-date but not .mphb-booked-date so it can be styled green to show it is available but not a check-in day.

Once you have looked at the CSS on the calendar please update the plugin to its newest version and then look again at the calendar and its CSS. You will see that a big mistake has been made by the developers who have removed necessary CSS classes. .mphb-booked-date has gone. Therefore, there is now no way to use CSS to distinguish between a booked day and a non-booked, non-check-in day.”

Regards,

David

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I’ve checked the calendar on your site and it looks nice. Can you describe the case you can not replicate with the updated calendar? I’d appreciate it if you provide screenshots or examples.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

We’re delighted to let you know that we’ve just released the Hotel Booking plugin update v. 4.8.8 with the datepicker CSS classes reverted to the previous state. This will allow you to apply custom styles to unavailable dates in the datepicker calendar.

Best regards,
    Andre Flores

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.