Availability Form not blocking already booked dates

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Availability Form not blocking already booked dates

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Deksia Jones
    Participant

The availability calendar correctly displays the booked dates but the form does not automatically disable them. What’s the issue here?

[email protected]
    Participant

I have the same problem

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

This issue has been fixed in 3.7.5 version which has been released just now. Please update the Hotel Booking plugin at your websites and check it again.

We are sorry for the inconveniences.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Deksia Jones
    Participant

I can confirm this has been fixed with the 3.7.5 version.
    Thank you!

Andre Flores

Hi Deksia!

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad that the issue has been resolved.

Best regards,
    Andre

Jan Ridenour
    Participant

In plugin list…it still shows hotel booking plugin at version 3.71 with no update.

????

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Jan,

In case you purchased the Hotel Booking license separately, please, make sure to activate the license under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > License. With the license activated, you should be notified and able to update Hotel Booking to its latest version.
    In case there is still no notification, probably, you have once skipped it. Go to the Appearance tab > Install Plugins. There you should be able to update the Hotel Booking.
    Otherwise, you can upload the latest Hotel Booking version from your MotoPress account, then deactivate & delete the current version > install & activate the latest downloaded version > activate the license code (all the data will remain intact).

Let us know if it helped.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Jan Ridenour
    Participant

I have Hotel Booking that came with a theme I bought directly from Motopress.

Andre Flores

Hi Jan!

In case the plugin is built-in the theme, which is the case, it can be updated along with the theme update only. Therefore, you should make sure your theme is always up-to-date.
    At this point, plugin updates will depend on the theme updates. Therefore, if you want to get automatic plugin updates, you should consider getting plugin license separately.

Best regards,
    Andre

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.