Availability Calendar Prices Incorrect

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just tested the ability to show prices on the availability calendar and unfortunately there seems to be an issue. The calendar is showing wrong prices for Sundays. On the booking confirmation page the price is shown correctly. This happens for all of my accommodation types. Do you know what is happening here?

Cheers,
    Rob

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question. We need to take a closer look at your seasons and rates to help you sort this out. So we’d kindly ask you to submit a ticket to our support team or describe the details with the screenshots here.

best regards,
    John Davis

Robert
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks John. Screenshot below shows the availability calendar for our Rondo accommodation and the details from the confirmation page with the prices per day showing. As you will see the Availability calendar shows the Sunday price as £140, however, the booking confirmation page correctly shows the price for Sunday 11th December as £155.

Calendar & Booking Confirmation Price Difference

If you need further screenshots then please let me know.

Cheers,
    Rob

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the provided screenshot. It would be interesting to take a look at the list of the Seasons and the Rate(s) of this condo with all the season prices. If you do not wish to make it public you may submit a ticket to our support team and we will check it for you.

best regards,
    John Davis

Robert
    Participant

The latest update has fixed this issue. Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert, Thanks for your feedback.

Robert
    Participant

I have found another issue where the price is not displayed if the minimum stay booking rule can’t be met even if it is possible for that night to be booked as part of a larger booking. For example:

Week Commencing 9th January. I have Monday to Thursday available and the minimum stay is 1 night. Friday to Sunday the minimum stay is 2 nights. I have a booking checking in on the Saturday 14th and checking out the following week. In the availability calendar the price for Friday 13th isn’t shown. Hovering over the Friday 13th the pop-up shows “Available (1) Rules Not Check-in”. Whilst it is correct that guests can’t check-in this day due to the fact they would not be able to stay 2 nights, it could still be booked as part of a stay starting earlier in the week and checking out on the 14th. Therefore, the price for this day should be shown in the calendar. Please could this be fixed?

mark gravestock
    Participant

I’m having the same issue as Robert, prices not being displayed if min. stay rule can’t be met as per screenshot below, min. stay on 7th Feb. is 3 nights, 8/9 Feb prices not displayed.

A fix for this would be helpful.

Keer Lodge rates

`

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve replicated the issue locally. The prices disappear for the dates when check-in is not allowed. It is not about a minimum stay. I’ve forwarded the issue to our developers. We will notify you when we have any news.

best regards,
    John Davis

Giulia Cristofori
    Participant

Hi,
    How should I do to set a minimum of 2 nights for check-in on the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and one night on the other days of the week? I created two different seasons, one for the weekend days and one for the other days, and created the booking rules but if I go to check-in on a Friday it allows me to book only one night. Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Giulia,

Make sure the weekend season includes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday days. Then add a booking rule of 2 nights minimum stay for this season.
    The order season should include Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You may not add a booking rule for the business day since a 1-night minimum stay is a default value.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.