Automatic calendar synchronization does not work

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Automatic calendar synchronization does not work

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    David Keller
    Participant

Hi,

We have activated the automatic calendar synchronization with FewoDirekt (HomeAway), but the calendar does not update even after two days (testing / waiting).

We have already spoken to our host and everything is fine there.

Only when we click the button in the backend > Plugin > Synchronize all external calendars are the data in the system.

Even the caller via the webbrowser (wp-cron.php) as described here https://motopress.com/forums/topic/calendar-synchronization-interval/#post-907073 does not bring any result.

All Website Caches are cleared.

I checked the cron jobs in WP-Cron once and these are available under Cron schedules:

mphb_bg_2_2_0_cron_interval
    300 (5 minutes) every 5 minutes

mphb_ical_sync_cron_interval

mphb_bg_upgrader_cron_interval

mphb_bg_2_3_0_cron_interval

mphb_bg_2_0_0_cron_interval

mphb_bg_bookings_csv_cron_interval

mphb_ical_upload_cron_interval

mphb_15m
    900 (15 minutes) quarter of an hour

mphb_pending_user_approval
    1200 (20 minutes)

mphb_30m
    1800 (30 minutes)

mphb_pending_payment
    3600 (1 hour)

mphb_ical_auto_delete
    21600 (6 hours)

But under Cron events only this:

mphb_cron_ical_auto_delete
    MPHB \ Crons \ DeleteOldSyncLogsCron-> doCronJob ()

mphb_wp_session_garbage_collection
    \ MPHB \ Libraries \ WP_SessionManager \ wp_session_cleanup ()

What’s the problem? Why is the calendar not updated?

I also checked the external calendar file manually. All data are correct.

I need help quickly as the website is already live and bookings are coming in.

Many thanks for the support.

Best regards

David Keller
    Participant

Can’t anyone please help me?

Andre Flores

Hello David,

Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

S Squared
    Participant

Hi,
    I had a similar issue, calendars were syncing with Airbnb etc no problem every 15mins but all of a sudden we had a double booking that clashed with an Airbnb one and I noted they hadn’t been syncing for almost a week.
    Clearing cache, checking php settings, crons, logs etc shed nothing. I then tried changing the start time under Accomidation -> Settings -> Calendars Synchronization Scheduler (right at the bottom of the first tab on the settings page) to start 10mins from the time it was at that point and they began syncing again and have done now for 48hrs on the schedule set with no issues.
    I recommend trying that as an immediate tactical fix but will monitor this post for the root cause and permanent remediation from the support team.
    Hope that helps,
    Aaron

David Keller
    Participant

Hi Andre,

I have already created a ticket and I am in contact with you about it. Hope for a quick fix. Thank you very much.

Best regards

David Keller
    Participant

Hi Aaron,

that sounds like an interesting solution, thank you very much for your help! I will try this out once. Originally I had the time set to 00:00. Now I try 00:10.

Best regards

S Squared
    Participant

Hi David,

Did that do the trick for you and give you a tactical interim solution to get it working again or no joy?

Hopefully it did but I still remain nervous on our sync with not knowing the rootcause and how something like that kicked it back into life for us. Be interesting to know if it got your going again also.

Cheers
    Aaron

letuvee florent
    Participant

Hello,

Can we have any update on this issue?

Looks like the automatic sync not working for me either…

Thanks a lot,
    Corentin

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Please note that there are no global issues with synchronization, each case appears to be a unique one. If you face issues with synchronization, kindly submit a request to our Help Desk, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Maren Greve
    Participant

we have the same problem. could it be a problem that we have more than 100 objects?

Andre Flores

Hello Maren,

make sure to update the Hotel Booking plugin to the latest version (v. 4.0.0), as we have implemented an improvement to the sync logs functionality in that version – it should help.

Regards,
    Andre

Marisol
    Participant

Hello, my calendars don’t sync either. I have asked the help desk but they take a long time to respond. Is there any suggestion that I can apply while. My website is public, I have the most recent version of the plugin, I have reservations on my page, but booking does not accept the link.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Marisol,
    Thanks for your question. When you paste the link to booking.com you need to make sure your site is public and there is no maintenance/coming soon mode enabled. Also, check if there are no empty spaces before and after the link when you pasted it to Airbnb. You may also check this tip that worked for the customer at Airbnb https://motopress.com/forums/topic/syncing-calendar-with-3rd-party-site/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.