An error has occurred, please try again later….

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking An error has occurred, please try again later….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Elisa Strocchi
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve recently noticed that if I check the availability for some random dates on my home page http://www.aquavistaferragudo.com, it keeps coming up with this error message “An error has occurred, please try again later.”
    I have no idea what is causing this.
    All the plugins and WordPress are up to date…
    Any ideas?

Thank you. 🙂

-ellie-

Andre Flores

Hello, Elisa!

I have checked the developer’s tool console and it looks like there is an Internal Server Error 500 returned when checking availability. In order to find out what exactly causes the issue you should enable WordPress Debug tool, kindly check this article on how to do that.
    If there is no luck, I would suggest that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Elisa Strocchi
    Participant

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your reply.
    I have installed Query Monitor but I don’t know how to use it or find the problem.
    I submitted a help ticket about 5 days ago but I haven’t heard back from anyone yet.
    Still stuck. 😛

Elisa Strocchi
    Participant

Support team came back to me and the problem has been solved.
    I had changed some season rules and not saved the changes, so the system was “confused” I guess.
    All working now. 🙂

Andre Flores

Hello, Elisa!

Thank you for letting me know, I am glad that the issue has been resolved 🙂
    It would be much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Andre

Teresa Knox
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for your question. The error message says that something is wrong with insert-php-code-snippet plugin. Please check the custom codes that you have added by using the plugin and try to disable them one by one to find the one that causes an issue.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.