Amount of Guests in Services and Variable Rate order

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Amount of Guests in Services and Variable Rate order

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mauricio de Sostoa
    Participant

Hi,

When a user is in the Booking Confirmation page, the amount of Guests that can buy the service is the max amount of Guests the room can hold. Can it be changed so the amount of Guests that can buy the service is the same as the Amount of Guest you select in the same confirmation page? As when it updates the price breakdown when you change the number of guests.

I have an Accomodation that can host up to 4 people, rates are for 1/2 people, 3 people and 4 people. When I do a Variable Rate, by default the first Rate is for the maximum occupancy, this makes the View Price information appear as the most expensive for that Accommodation Type. And makes the most expensive rate appear as default Price on the Booking Confirmation page. Is there anyway to avoid this?

Thanks in advance!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your question. At the moment there is no option to update quantity of guests on services automatically based on guest chooser for accommodation. We’ll keep your request in mind and will update this topic once we have any news. Thanks

As for pricing so we’ve added a note on the hover that indicates that price might be changed due to search parameters. Could you clarify what price you’d like to show instead? Or what functionality would meet your requirements? Thank you for your feedback.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Mauricio de Sostoa
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to have the cheapest rate to show up first. Which is the one with less occupancy.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mauricio,

Thank you for clarification. We’ll keep this request in mind too.

best regards,
    J.Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.