Admin Calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dale Bunnett
    Participant

Has any one elses Admin calendar jumbled up up the order of accomodations?
    I have a client that the calendar was all in order and now it is random everytime it loads.
    Has anyone else experienced this and know how to fix as the client is not happy at all.

Michele
    Participant

On my installations, I haven’t noticed any issues with version 4.7.4. Are you using the latest version 4.8+?

Dale Bunnett
    Participant

Yes Version 4.8.3 every single site all 5 booking sites are now jumbled up.. Just waiting fro a call from them all.. only one has noticed so far.

Michele
    Participant

Unfortunately, version 4.8 was born evil, with so many problems (the first and most apparent is the checkin/checkout calendar that now always requires preloading, making it unusable). If you can, I suggest you return to version 4.7.4. Otherwise, you will have to wait for future updates.

Anyway, open a ticket, so by dint of insistence, maybe they decide to remove 4.8+ and restore 4.7.4 as the default. Flailing happens to everyone, but continuing to insist on a version full of problems is quite irritating, especially with applications like these, where mistakes are paid dearly on the end user side.

Dale Bunnett
    Participant

I think I have fixed it in accomodations you can change the order they were reset to 0

Michele
    Participant

I’m glad this problem has been solved and is not attributable to the infamous 4.8 version.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your thoughts and for sorting this out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.