- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by Mary Evans.
- September 15, 2019 at 10:21 am #855850Daniel StockwellParticipant
I’ve raised a support ticket but community responses are often quicker.
I’ve added a new season for 2020, added rates for the season, but the dates are still crossed out as “Not available” in the booking calendar.
There must be something obvious I’ve missed. It’s been ages since I’ve had to use the plugin as it’s been running perfectly since installation.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!September 15, 2019 at 10:30 am #855851Daniel StockwellParticipant
Can’t delete this post but I’ve fixed this now. Not entirely sure how… I blame caching.September 15, 2019 at 10:46 am #855856Daniel StockwellParticipant
Can’t delete this post but I’ve fixed this now. Not entirely sure how… I blame caching.
However, if someone else stumbles over this post, here are some pointers that may help:
Make sure the following are all present
1) available physical accommodations in Accommodation > Accommodations;
2) a pricing season for the searched dates (Accommodation > Seasons);
3) an assigned rate for the searched dates (Accommodation > Rates).September 24, 2019 at 12:08 pm #860416Mary EvansParticipant
Thank you for solving the issue on your own and sharing your experience with others.
In addition to your pieces of advice, if you experience such an issue, you should also check your booking rules (in the Bookings tab) that may block an accommodation to book.
Let us know if you have more questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.