Add calendar availability to top of page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Barnett
    Participant

I would like to have the calendar availability for each accommodation type to appear at the top of the page.

I added the shortcode [mphb_availability id=”3109″] towards the top of my page but that only displays the check in and check out date options. I would like the actual calendar to appear as it does at the bottom of the page.

See page here: https://newsite.cottagevacations4u.com/accommodation/another-day-beach/

Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

You can get this done by overriding page templates. For example you can find the files that can be overridden at
    /wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/templates directory. You can copy files and folders from this directory to
    /wp-content/themes/your-theme-folder/hotel-booking directory and edit them.

It is also possible to get our assistance with Extended Support service.

Best regards,
    John

Nicky Pink
    Participant

I need some help with this. I am trying to modify all the templates that use the word “children” and replace it with the word “pets”.

I have created a child theme, created a folder called /hotel-booking, copied the /template folder into it, and modified a couple of the templates.

When I modified the templates in the plugin folder, my changes showed up on my site. When I modify the templates in the child theme folder, they do not.

Please advise.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Nicky,

You do not need to modify .php files to edit translation. We have replied to this question in your other topic.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.