Accomodation types plugin – issue with flexslider

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Ciestra Accomodation types plugin – issue with flexslider

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    nenad andrejic
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with flexslider in accomodation types plugin. Sometimes slider doesn’t show the images. When I check it in the inspect element, I see that images are in place but the browser detecting their width and height as a zero value.

Do you have any idea what is going on there?

Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello Nenad,

The issue has been resolved in Hotel Booking v. 3.8.5. Since the plugin is built in the theme you are using, its version may be different to the latest one, as the plugin can be updated along with the theme only and it usually takes some time for our developers to update the theme.
    You may wait for the theme update or purchase the Hotel Booking plugin separately in order to receive its automatic updates regardless of the theme version.
    Meanwhile you may install Disable Lazy Loading plugin, which should resolve the issue as well.

Regards,
    Andre

nenad andrejic
    Participant

Hi Andre,

I bought an annual MotoPress Membership licence, so I have an access to all your plugins and themes. Hotel Booking plugin on my website is up-to-date, version 3.9.0. You can check the screenshoot here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FuQzbq8hw4pDQRhJpO-x6LUBnomS7EqS/view?usp=sharing
    Also, here is the link to the website: https://avanturaapartmani.com

Looks like an issue still persists.

I’ll try with plugin you suggested (Disable Lazy Loading).

Thank you for your response. I hope we’ll resolve this issue at the end.

Regards,
    Nenad

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Nenad,

Thanks for your reply and for the provided information. I’ve checked your site using Chrome and Firefox browsers but could not replicate the issue. Could you specify what OS or browser you used or if there is any specific page we should check?

best regards,
    J. Davis

nenad andrejic
    Participant

Hi J. Davis,

I installed https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-lazy-loading/ plugin, like Andre Flores suggested. When I disable it, issue is still there.

Regards,
    Aleksandar

Andre Flores

Hello Nenad,

If the issue still persists kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at it.

Regards,
    Andre

Matthias Kiesinger
    Participant

The issue does still persist – I have noticed the same behavior. So when will the Hotel Booking v. 3.8.5. be integrated in Ciestra?

Cheers

Andre Flores

Hello Matthias,

The issue persists indeed, however, our developers have already found the way to fix it. The fix will be included in the next Hotel Booking plugin update, which is expected to be released this week.
    Unfortunately, there is no exact time frame on when the plugin will be updated in Ciestra theme, as our developers are currently busy with other priority tasks. If you do not want to wait for the theme update and would like to get plugin updates regardless of the theme version, you may get the Hotel Booking plugin license separately from the theme.

Regards,
    Andre

Opassist Tech
    Participant

Hello Motopress,

I do not have capacity option on my accommodation setting. can you please help me to get the option ASAP.

Ciestra Version: 1.3.1 Plugin Version – 3.7.1 can you please assist me how to get the option on accommodation -> accommodation type -> capacity -> capacity field.

Thank you,

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Opassist Tech
    Participant

Hello Andre Flores,

As per the Conversation. I have sent mail to Helpdesk.

Please resolve my issue ASAP.

And thank you for your assist.

Thankyou,
    Regards,
    OpAssistTech

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know, we will check the ticket you have submitted to our Help Desk.

Regards,
    Andre

Opassist Tech
    Participant

Hello Andre Flores,

I have seen the date of the updated plugin link on your website – https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#release-notes. we have purchased hotel booking Theme on jan-07-2021 but you have updated the 3.7.2, Jan 14 2020. you have not given the updated version.

Can you please Clarify me. Why you have not given the updated version for Us.

FYI – I have attached a screenshot.

Ticket Number: (34967)

Or else Please provide the solution for how to set maximum number allowed to book.

My scenario is: maximum 4 members allowed for book one accommodation both adults and children. if user select 4 numbers is adults fields the children option will not show to book.

Thank you,

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Kindly check my latest reply to the ticket #34967 from Friday, January 29th.

Regards,
    Andre

Opassist Tech
    Participant

Hello Andre Flores,

Thank you for your assistance. I got the attachment of  Hotel Booking v. 3.7.2. 

And I have updated my booking plugin.

now it’s working.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    OpAssistech

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.