Accomodation gallery images in blocks not displayed with latest Chrome

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Accomodation gallery images in blocks not displayed with latest Chrome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emanuel
    Participant

Hello, I have noticed a strange bug that occurs with Hotel Booking but only with Chrome based browsers, latest version 86 (86.0.4240.75)

Gallery images are not always shown in accommodation blocks. We have 4 blocks on the start page at chillisimo.de and when I open the page in Chrome, only gallery images of the first 2 blocks appear. Worse with Chrome Android, no images are shown, Opera Android does show the first gallery.

But at the same time everything is fine with the Firefox browser, all versions! (Sorry I can’t test Edge right now.) What might be the problem here?

Andre Flores

Hello, Emanuel!

The issue has been resolved in Hotel Booking v. 3.8.5, kindly make sure to update the plugin to the latest version in order to have the issue resolved.
    If the issue persists, submit a request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Emanuel
    Participant

We have updated to version 3.8.5 but the error still persists on our site.

WordPress 5.5.1
    Theme: Palmeria Version 1.2.3
    PHP 7.4.11

Andre Flores

Hello, Emanuel!

Thank you for your feedback. Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.