This service takes care of your visitors’ personal data, protects it according to all GDPR website standards. As soon as you take it, many vitally important changes will be conducted and integrated into your website.
What do you get?
- An opportunity for website users to submit a request to access/delete/anonymize their personal data stored on your website (comments and commenter information).
- GDPR comment form privacy checkbox.
- An option for website users to delete their data from the website.
- Possibility to prevent WordPress from recording IP addresses of commenters.
- Google Analytics opt-out option.
- Cookies usage banner.
- Built-in theme contact and newsletter subscription forms.
- WordPress and WooCommerce registration form.
- WooCommerce product reviews forms.
This service will be implemented within 2-3 business days.
You will also have a pleasant bonus! This service comes with the fully-featured one-year hosting account with free SSL certificate to make your site and customers’ data more protected.
Please note, concent to GDPR is a bit risky process that involves your whole business. We are not eligible for any claim or action based on any information or functionality implemented with this service.