If you work with the EU clients, having WP GDPR compliance on your website is a must. This WordPress GDPR service helps you implement all the needed functionality that allows your website to protect the personal data of your visitors, thus, to be compliant with the GDPR rules.
What do you get with WordPress GDPR compliance service?
- An opportunity for website users to submit a request to access/delete/anonymize their personal data stored on your website (comments and commenter information).
- GDPR comment form privacy checkbox.
- An option for website users to delete their data from the website.
- Possibility to prevent WordPress from recording IP addresses of commenters.
- Google Analytics opt-out option.
- Cookies usage banner.
- Built-in theme contact and newsletter subscription forms.
- WordPress and WooCommerce registration form.
- WooCommerce product reviews forms.
This service will be implemented within 2-3 business days.
Bonus: GDPR for WordPress service comes with a free SSL certificate to make your site and customers’ data more protected. The hosting is not included and must be paid separately.
Please note, consent to GDPR is a bit risky process that involves your whole business. We are not eligible for any claim or action based on any information or functionality implemented with this service.
More services for you: