WPML can’t find string

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mirjana
    Participant

Hello

I need to translate the string “Please fill out this field” which appears when I hover over the search availability form.

I can’t find this string neither with WPML string translation nor with Loco translate.

Can you tell me where is it located?

Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello, Mirjana!

That is a browser form validation message, it is not defined in the plugin and always displayed in the language of the browser that the visitor is using.

Regards,
    Andre

Mirjana
    Participant

Thank you very much!

I also am not able to translate the “New booking” button on the Calendar backend page. I changed it in string translation but it stays in English.

https://imgur.com/Zlyu2OB

Andre Flores

Hi, Mirjana!

I have passed the request to our developers regarding this matter. Once there is any feedback from them, I will immediately let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Mirjana,

I am delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.3, which includes the “New booking” button not being translated in the backend calendar issue fix.
    Since the plugin is built in the theme you are using it can be updated along with the theme only. It usually takes some time for our developers to update the theme, so if you do not want to wait for the theme update feel free to get the Hotel Booking plugin license separately in order to receive automatic plugin updates regardless of the theme version.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.