Widget "Timetable Events – Display Upcoming Events" – Pagebuilder

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Timetable and Event Schedule Widget "Timetable Events – Display Upcoming Events" – Pagebuilder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andreas

Hello,

The timetable tool rocks.
    I try to use the Widget “Timetable Events – Display Upcoming Events” in pagebuilder, but it does not save the entries within the formular (e.g. title etc.). Could you help me?

Regards,
    Andreas

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Andreas,

What version of plugins you use? Try to deactivate all the plugins except MotoPress ones and test. Is it helpful?

Best regards,
    John

Andreas

hmmm…not really.

I`m using Page Builder by SiteOrigin (2.4.19). The Widget works..but saving or updating e.g. that up to 20 entries must be displayed, or the title is not possible here.

regards,
    andreas

Andreas

Hey,

Nearly good news -> I have a workaroud for the problem. I just have to duplicate 2 times the widget in the page bulider. Then it is possible to save the title etc.

Thank you.

Andreas

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Andreas,

You can also contact developers of Page Builder to check why plugin removes added information.
    I would also recommend you to try our WordPress Page Builder by MotoPress as it is integrated with TimeTable and Restaurant menu plugins. You can add and configure shortcodes visually.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.