examples of Hotel or Property Rental websites created with the Villagio theme

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Villagio examples of Hotel or Property Rental websites created with the Villagio theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lorenzo Rodriguez
    Participant

Hi guys, can you please share your Villagio website already modified ?

Thanks

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Lorenzo,

Sorry, I am not sure I follow you correctly. Could you please clarify your question more detailed?
    In case you need to have sample demo content of the Villagio template to your website, you can import it in one click.
    Since version 1.4.0, we provide an easy way to import sample data with a plugin One Click Demo import. To import sample data in one click, install the recommended plugin “One Click Demo Import (for first theme installation)” offered during the theme installation, then navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data on your WordPress dashboard and import sample data.
    Let us know if it helped.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Lorenzo Rodriguez
    Participant

Hi Evans,

I have a Villagio theme, and I just want to see a customized villagio theme from any of the forum member.

That’s it, did you understand my English?????????

Thanks

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Lorenzo,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Here is a post with real websites’ examples where the Hotel Booking plugin is used.
    Unfortunately, we have not collected examples of the Villagio theme modified yet. Would be glad if MotoPress users share examples of their website built with the Villagio theme.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Lorenzo Rodriguez
    Participant

Thanks Evans

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Lorenzo

You are welcome 🙂
    We would also appreciate if other users share examples of their Hotel or Property Rental websites created with the Villagio theme here. Probably, we’ll add some of them to our collection of websites examples in the future.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.