View All Invoices in One Place

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Lena Deschner
    Participant

Hi there,

How can I view all my invoices in one place?
    So far I can only find invoices one by one by opening them up in each booking, but this is a huge hassle for my bookkeeping!

Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lena,

Thanks for your question. You may download PDF invoices of each Booking and store them in some online cloud service or on your PC, etc.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Lena Deschner
    Participant

Hi J.,

If I’m understanding this correctly, you’d need to individually access each invoice through the booking and save it to a place where I can access them?
    This is a huge amount of work! Is this functionality (viewing all invoices in one tab where they could be downloaded etc) something that could be added for future plugin updates? I’m sure other similar businesses using the hotel booking plugin will have the same issue and would benefit from that kind of access!

Thanks,

Lena

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lena,

Thanks for your reply. This is the first request of this kind so far. We may see if anyone else votes for this feature by adding comments below to be sure it is really needed feature and learn the details of how this should work.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Mael Houck
    Participant

Up vote for this feature!

Every day we print rental contract ( pdf invoice ) before arrival of our customers. On busy days, it is a huge amount of work to access all invoices one by one.

A feature like ” print invoices for today’s check-in” would be fantastic!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mael,

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve added such a request to our list of features. We will notify you if we have any news about it.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

I up vote this too.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Your upvote has been added. Thanks.

Thomas Levack
    Participant

UP VOTE FROM ME 🙂

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

Hello there.

I do want this features too but in the meantime, you can as a workaround, use a batch downloader plugin (I use Batch Link Downloader
    for chrome).

Go to your booking liste page in admin and launch the plugin.
    Filter the link using *invoice* and it will download all the invoice pdf of the booking showed on the page.

Its not ideal but it can help you.

Regards,
    MQ

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I’m probably repeating myself, but I see that one user here publishes the source code for users, instead of Motopress actively improving its plugins. Otherwise, these ADDons are imperfect, do nothing, and only delay the improvement of the main plugin. The Motopress reaction is almost non-existent here either. 🙁

Mickael Quirin thank you for your effort, but I have to wait for the fix from Motopress, I can’t work with the code.

I am sorry for my bad English.

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

Don’t forget that’s a forum to ask for help, meaning potentially from other users and eventually from the staff.
    I agree that when you read all the thread it seems that the staff don’t add anything that is asked no matter how many upvotes there is but like always don’t forget 1/we don’t know how many there are and 2/we don’t know their roadmap.

And I don’t think thoses addons do nothing (imperfect yes for sure).

You want to wait but this is not a fix (this is not a bug) you need to wait but a new feature. And for my workaround it does not imply coding its just a chrome plugin, its just like I said, a solution in the meantime to make life easier.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.