Using the Sample Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Damon Hancock
    Participant

I’d like to use the template as it comes but I also want to add the motopress slider. How can I do that?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Damon,

I’m sorry but I’m not really sure I understand your question correctly. Could you specify it more detailed providing examples or screenshots. I simply can not know the template you use and where exactly you want to embed MotoPress Slider. If you need to put Slider out of the content part you can use PHP function.

Best regards,
    John

Alex

Damon, you can replace first section of this theme with slider.
    MotoPress Slider option is available under Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > “Big Title Section”

Damon Hancock

Thanks I figured out it goes in the Big Title Section. So thank you. Now I have a strange problem. When in customize it shows up perfectly but when I publish the site the slider is not there. But the slider on a subpage is working fine. Any ideas? Here’s my short code [mpsl headerslider]

Thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Damon,

Please make sure you have installed latest official version of Emmet theme 1.3.3. If it is out of dated or later than 1.3.3 we would recommend to remove it and install 1.3.3.
    If you use 1.3.3 version of theme we would recommend to submit a request to our support team providing admin access.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.