- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by J. Davis.
- March 9, 2016 at 5:39 pm #264936Damon HancockParticipant
I’d like to use anchor points on the main page to link from the menu, i.e. Contact Us to the contact form, etc. ideas?March 10, 2016 at 9:05 am #265274J. DavisKeymaster
There is unique ID at each section of the Front Page.
Here is a full list:
– #big-section for Big title section
– #welcome for First Feature Section
– #third for Second Feature Section
– #install for Call To Action Section
– #features for Features Section
– #portfolio for Portfolio Section
– #plan for Packages Section
– #accent for Accent Section
– #subscribe for Subscribe Section
– #lastnews for Latest News Section
– #testimonials for Testimonials Section
– #googlemap for Google Map Section
– #contact for Contact Us Section
In order to form an anchor link you need to indicate website url, slash and #section id e.g. http://YourSiteURL.com/#subscribe or live example http://themes.getmotopress.com/emmet/#googlemap
JohnMarch 12, 2016 at 6:15 pm #267120Damon HancockGuest
Thank you John, worked perfectly!June 15, 2016 at 6:03 pm #324904Carlos TargonParticipant
next release, can you please add the anchor link inside each ID section in order to be changed by the user!June 16, 2016 at 9:21 am #325206J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve added it to features list to review it.
JohnFebruary 14, 2017 at 4:08 pm #474126J. DavisKeymaster
We have released new 1.5.0 version of theme where you can add custom IDs for each section. Make sure you have updated theme and engine plugin to latest versions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.