Unable to Download Appointment Booking Plugin Despite Lifetime License

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Appointment Booking Unable to Download Appointment Booking Plugin Despite Lifetime License

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Robateau
    Participant

Hello,

I’m currently facing an issue with the Moto Press Appointments Booking plugin. I have a lifetime license for the plugin, but I’m unable to download the files. I had a regular license prior to upgrading to the lifetime license, and I suspect that the plugin might still be using the old regular license instead of recognizing my lifetime license.

Here are some additional details:

License Type: Started with a regular license, now using a lifetime license
    Problem: Unable to download the plugin files
    Steps Taken: I’ve contacted support and followed their suggestions, but the issue persists.
    Error Message (if any): [Include any relevant error messages or screenshots if applicable.]
    I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance on resolving this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,
    Thank you for reaching our technical support department! I’ve switched your downloads to Lifetime status. You can download them now. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.