Translation plugin + front page setup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Diep
    Participant

Hello,

Based on your demo view I thought the theme would include a translation plugin but, apparently, it doesnt’t. I’m a bit disappointed…
    Also, is it possible to combine effects for front page setup? For example, I would like to have a slider but in full width (pretty much like “Home 1” page) with an overlay opacity just for the part containing the text and the search availability form.

Thanks,
    Best regards.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your question. We added a language switcher in the demo to show that it is multilingual ready. We recommend to use WPML tools to translate the content into different languages.

I’m sorry but I’m not quite sure I get your other question correctly. Could you provide some screenshot or example of the desired result?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Eric Diep
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry I’ve just seen you replied to my message. Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions.
    Nevermind, I finally managed to achieve the desired result for the slider.

Have a good day and hope you’ll be safe during this Corona scare,
    Best regards.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your reply. I’m happy to know you have managed to sort your question by yourself. Good job. I’d also highly appreciate if you rate Alpenhouse theme by this link.

Feel fre to put additional questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.