Timetable using Internet Explorer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Flore

Hello,

The “background hover color” of events in the timetable are not uniform using Internet Explorer v11.
    We can see a blue rectangle at the bottom of the each event when the mouse is moving over the event.

It is working well using the last version of Chrome or Firefox.
    Do you know why it does not work correctly with IE11 ?

Thank you so much for your support and your great extension!
    Flore

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Flore,

Yes, we are currently working on this. Please expect for further updates where this issue will be fixed. Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,
    John

Flore

Hi again!

Since last updates, it seems to be worst with ie, I do not see the event, insteed I see a white or grey square without any information inside. Is it normal?

Thank you for your help and for the extension that works very well with Firefox and Chrome 🙂

Flore

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Flore,

I’ve just tested Demo of Timetable plugin using IE 11 browser and could not replicate the issue you described. I would recommend to check it with another PC or check TimeTable settings.

Best regards,
    John

Flore

Hi again,

Thank you for your support !

I find the issue, even if I am not sure to understand why, replacing this short code by the new one generated it works now on IE as before :

Old short code that works before on IE:
    [mp-timetable col=”67,68,70,71,72,73″ event_categ=”4″ increment=”0.25″ view=”dropdown_list” label=”Tous les cours” hide_label=”0″ hide_hrs=”0″ hide_empty_rows=”1″ title=”1″ time=”1″ sub-title=”1″ description=”1″ user=”1″ disable_event_url=”0″ text_align=”center” id=”1″ row_height=”20″ responsive=”1″]

new shortcode that works now on IE:
    [mp-timetable col=”67,68,70,71,72,73″ event_categ=”4″ title=”1″ time=”1″ sub-title=”1″ description=”1″ row_height=”20″ font_size=”” increment=”0.25″ view=”dropdown_list” label=”Tous les cours” hide_label=”0″ hide_hrs=”0″ hide_empty_rows=”1″ disable_event_url=”0″ text_align=”center” id=”1″ responsive=”1″]

In any case, both short code works on Firefox and Chrome.
    Maybe the parameters order was important for IE?

Have a nice day,
    Flore

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Flore,

You can submit a request providing me with exported file. I’ll test your Timetable on IE browser.

Best regards,
    John

mattwheat

Using Microsoft Edge, if you select the dropdown to filter events, events become a white box without the content at all. This only occurs when the ‘responsive’ option is set to true. Any ideas?? We have hours trying to sort this problem.

mattwheat

something even more interesting is if I make the browser width “not full screen” this problem does not occur.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Make sure you use latest version of plugin. Also try to test it on another PC. If it is the same you can submit request providing all the details.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.