There is no timetable icon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Norbert

Hi there,

Do you have an idea, what is the reason that timetable icon is not shown in visual editor icons? Everything works fine, no error message at all, I can create columns and events, categories, tags, etc., but I am not able to put the timetable to any pages, because the lack of the icon. And unfortunately, I did not find any documentation how to set up the shortcode manually.

Thanks for your help in advance!

(wordpress 4.7, ‘Overlap’ wp theme ‘http://wydethemes.com/overlap/’)

rgds,
    Norbert

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Norbert,

You can try to-reinstall Timetable plugin. If it is not helpful I’d like to have a closer look at your WordPress installation. So could you submit a request providing access details?

Best regards,
    John

Norbert

Thanks John!

I have tried the reinstallation, but unfortunately it did not help me.
    I would really appreciate if you can check my site directly. Please give me an email address of yours, and I send you access details.

regards,
    Norbert

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Norbert,

You can submit a request at our Help Desk.

Best regards,
    John

Norbert

Dear John!

I have found the reason of my problem. The theme I am using, has a plugin included, called ‘Wyde Core’ (core plugin for wyde themes). If this plugin is activated, then the problem, I have described, is appeared.
    The easy solution is to deactivate the wyde core plugin until you insert the timetable into the site, setup the necessary parameters, and when you are ready than you can activate the wyde core plugin again. The inserted timetable works fine, and you can use it.

Thanks for your attention!

Kind regards,
    Norbert

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Norbert,

Thank you for letting us know. You can submit request so that we could test it and probably we’ll fix it in one of further versions.
    Or you can submit a request to theme developers asking them to fix the issue.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.