The spinner at the bottom of the booking page keeps spinning

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tommy Lorden
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve made quick video to show what is going on…

https://www.loom.com/share/3e01a3e122fc4fe384cf1a6b845d44e3

The issue is that on the booking page when we select the number of guests the spinner at the bottom of the page keeps spinning.

There is either a bug or some sort of setting that is not right in our setup.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Andre Flores

Hello Tommy,

The issue is already taken care of in ticket #42120, kindly refer to replies in that ticket.

Regards,
    Andre

g wr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    g wr
    Participant

I have the same issue. I can only make it work if I enable another gateway and click between them. Some sort of javascript problem. Is there a fix? Cannot find the ticket you are referring to.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. That was a personal ticket of Tommy Lorden. You may provide a link from your site where we can find a search form and reach the checkout page to view the error logs in the developer console.

best regards,
    J. Davis

g wr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. As far as I can see the issue occurred on the Payment Request page and there is installed Hotel Booking 3.9.10. Please download the latest version of the Hotel Booking plugin from your MotoPress account and install it on your site overwriting the existing version of the Hotel Booking plugin.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.