- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 4 days ago by Mary Evans.
- July 9, 2020 at 6:20 pm #977605Karl JonesParticipant
Is there a way to change the style of the availability calendar? and can it be interactive? so you can select dates on the calendar to book.
ThanksJuly 10, 2020 at 6:54 am #977714Mary EvansModerator
1. The Hotel Booking calendar styles/design depend on the styles of your active theme.
The plugin uses the single post template of the active theme for accommodation type pages and standard CSS classes to pick up the styles of the active theme and mix in with the design.
2. As for selecting dates via calendar, please, note that you may add a booking form of a certain acc. type. In this way, the popup calendar will display (un)available dates of the certain acc. type and you may book these dates directly if they are available.
Such a booking form can be added with the shortcode [mphb_availability id=”777″] where 777 is the needed acc. type ID.
Also, do not forget to enable the “Skip Search Results” option in Accommodation tab > Settings.
M. EvansJuly 27, 2020 at 11:04 am #984414Karl JonesParticipant
Hi Megan, thanks for this. How do I find the accommodation ID of each accommodation type?July 28, 2020 at 6:50 am #984839Mary EvansModerator
You can find out ID of the needed accommodation type by hovering over it from your back-end, see the screenshot https://prnt.sc/tppef6
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.