Slider Navigation Arrow Color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lori Mann

Hi there,

Is it possible to change the color of the slider navigation arrows? This seems like it should be a pretty basic settings option, but for the life of me I can’t see how to do it. Right now I only see the white arrows (for left and right sliding), but the first image of my slider has a white background so the arrows don’t show up.

Does anyone know how to change this?

Thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Lori,

You need to modify .svg files at motopress-slider/motoslider_core/images directory. I’ve also added your request to our features list. Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
    John

Dalton Ren Tak Lim
    Participant

How can i modify this ?

Jennifer Arndt
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m wondering the same thing. My slide background is white and you can’t see the arrows. I found the next.svg and prev.svg and can change them in adobe but I’m not sure how to save the file appropriately as an .svg to reupload the files to my file manager. Please help!
    Jen

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dalton and Jennifer,

Yes, you can unpack slider files at your PC and search for prev.svg and next.svg files to edit with proper software. You can also try some online SVG editor to change color of arrows. I’ve also attached black versions of arrows prev.svg and next.svg for you to upload to wp-content/plugins/motopress-slider/motoslider_core/images/ directory overwriting existing files. Then do not forget to clear the cache after you upload the files and check your slider.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.