Display events which exceed midnight. Events dropdown list

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Timetable and Event Schedule Display events which exceed midnight. Events dropdown list

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Raduz

Hello MotoPress,

at first thank you for your great plugin! It perfectly fits for what I need.

Anyway I would like to ask you 2 questions and hope that you are able to help me. 🙂

1. Some events which are exceed midnight are showing only in one cell (representing half an hour) and are not continue till the end of the day (till 0:00). See the screenshot here. That is probably because I set end time to 1:00 while start time is set e.g. to 22:30. is there any chance to fix this?

2. Is there any possibility how to show the Event categories in All events dropdown list instead of single events?

Thank you very much guys for your help.

Raduz

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raduz,

Unfortunately it is not possible to fulfill both request in current version of plugin. I’ve added both suggestions to our feature request list to review it. Probably it will be available in the next version of plugin.
    We appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,
    John

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by J. Davis.
    Raduz

Hello John,

thank you for your answer. May I ask you when you approximately release new version of your great plugin?

Thank you and have a great day.

Raduz

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raduz,

Unfortunately I can not know the exact date because we need to review the requests and see if we’ll be able to add it to the next update or to further ones.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,
    John

Raduz

Hi John,

and another issue. The events which are overlapping midnight are not showing in the timetable at all. 🙁 The only way how to show them is to have another event which end at the same time (or overlap that time) when they are stating.

Please help!

Thank you.

Raduz

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raduz,

Yes, you requested it in the initial reply. I’ve recorded it in out feature request list.

Best regards,
    John

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello.

The issue has been resolved. make sure you have update plugin to latest version.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.