- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by J. Davis.
- June 16, 2016 at 11:10 am #325232RaduzGuest
at first thank you for your great plugin! It perfectly fits for what I need.
Anyway I would like to ask you 2 questions and hope that you are able to help me. 🙂
1. Some events which are exceed midnight are showing only in one cell (representing half an hour) and are not continue till the end of the day (till 0:00). See the screenshot here. That is probably because I set end time to 1:00 while start time is set e.g. to 22:30. is there any chance to fix this?
2. Is there any possibility how to show the Event categories in All events dropdown list instead of single events?
Thank you very much guys for your help.
RaduzJune 17, 2016 at 1:19 pm #325883J. DavisKeymaster
Unfortunately it is not possible to fulfill both request in current version of plugin. I’ve added both suggestions to our feature request list to review it. Probably it will be available in the next version of plugin.
We appreciate your feedback.
June 20, 2016 at 7:51 am #326647RaduzGuest
- This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by J. Davis.
thank you for your answer. May I ask you when you approximately release new version of your great plugin?
Thank you and have a great day.
RaduzJune 20, 2016 at 12:47 pm #326758J. DavisKeymaster
Unfortunately I can not know the exact date because we need to review the requests and see if we’ll be able to add it to the next update or to further ones.
Thank you for your feedback.
JohnJune 22, 2016 at 3:02 pm #328023RaduzGuest
and another issue. The events which are overlapping midnight are not showing in the timetable at all. 🙁 The only way how to show them is to have another event which end at the same time (or overlap that time) when they are stating.
RaduzJune 30, 2016 at 7:59 am #332077J. DavisKeymaster
Yes, you requested it in the initial reply. I’ve recorded it in out feature request list.
JohnApril 6, 2017 at 3:53 pm #503049J. DavisKeymaster
The issue has been resolved. make sure you have update plugin to latest version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.