PayPal payment request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request PayPal payment request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frédéric LALINNE
    Participant

Hi,

I have configured paypal as a payment gateway, when I send an “HB payment request” after the paypal payment, the customer cannot return to the site:

“We apologize, but you do not have the right to continue
    Your request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam posting software or it has been denied by a security policy configured by the website administrator.
    If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know. “

The current reservation is therefore not updated and the amount remains to be paid even though the payment has just been made … Annoying …

Can someone give me feedback on their experience? The Payment is updated on the site for you after a paypal transfer?

Any help is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Frédéric LALINNE
    Participant

I got it
    This is an external problem related to WP Cerber which is blocking paypal.
    Deactivation of the cerber wp module and it works.

It remains to find how to configure cerber correctly.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Frédéric,

We recommend you to contact the developers of the WP Cerber plugin to learn what exactly request should be whitelisted to allow the payments via PayPal.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.