problems with viewing photos

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christian Di Capua
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a couple of little problems with:
    1.Villas – List View: it does not show photos properly. I have to refresh the page several times before to see a photo but after it disappears again!!!

2. Adding a New Accommodation Type the page does not show the side block…how I do to show it?

Thanks

Luis
    Participant

Hello,
    I got exactelly the same problem.
    The slider on the top of rooms pages has desapeared… with Firefox (PC).
    With Microsoft Edge, it works fine, on my iphone it works too.
    Strange

Luis

Andre Flores

Hello there,

The issue with the images not being displayed has been resolved by our developers already and should be included in the next plugin update. We are expecting the Hotel Booking plugin update to be released shortly.

2. Adding a New Accommodation Type the page does not show the side block…how I do to show it?

The issue is most likely caused by the fact that rates are not configured properly for the created accommodation type. You should make sure to have seasons and rates configured first according to directions from this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Luis
    Participant

Hello Andre,
    i made the last update of booklium and wordpress, and i still have problems with the slideshow on the top of the room’s page. I checked the rates and seasons, they look ok.The slideshow are not displayed. It works almost fine with Chrome but not with Firefox (on PC). When i edit the room and watch the preview, the slider is “ok”. But when i check the page online the slideshow doesn’t appear. On the page where all the rooms are displayed, some rooms have pictures others not… When i started the site last year all was fine.
    Could you help me?

Andre Flores

Hello Luis,

Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Luis
    Participant

i made the last update of plugin hotel booking this afternoon. Now all is fine!
    Ouff !
    Thanks

ps: my problem started in december when i updated wordpress and Getwid…4 mounths for the update/correction it’s a quiet long. I would agree to pay a fair price for faster updates

Andre Flores

Hello Luis,

We have had several updates since the issue arose, however, they have not completely resolved the issue indeed. Since Hotel Booking v. 3.9.3 release at the end of January the issue has been fixed.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.