- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by J. Davis.
- September 19, 2016 at 12:22 pm #380726Veronika BGuest
Hope you can help me out.
The issue I’m having is mostly with the Portfolio pages / section on the website.
1. Portfolio categories are not separate from the blog categories.
2. When I click on an individual portfolio page / item, it has a blog posts template and shows the categories for the blog on the right (which is confusing!)
3. My Portfolio categories display in the Blog, but when I click on them, I end up on an empty page.
Really love your theme and hope for a quick reply! 🙂
VeronikaSeptember 20, 2016 at 3:18 pm #381569J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your request. It is really important for us. We’ll test it and fix if there is an issue.
JohnSeptember 24, 2016 at 9:57 am #384314VeronikaGuest
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂October 4, 2016 at 10:49 am #389174VeronikaGuest
Still waiting on the reply! Would really like to sort this since it is quite confusing to customers.
Let me know if you need any more info.
VeronikaOctober 7, 2016 at 2:46 pm #391000J. DavisKeymaster
I’m really sorry but we need time to investigate a it. We are really sorry for inconveniences.
JohnOctober 25, 2016 at 2:20 pm #401334VeronikaGuest
Thanks for looking into it – with all things code it can take a while..
I have worked with a few WP sites and I think the issue is that the portfolio pages aren’t website pages but rather a post type, which could be causing the confusion?
Similarly, when I applied the /blog/%postname% in the Permalinks menu, it added the /blog/ before the portfolio pages, which resulted in URL’s such as these: /blog/portfolio/tagline-inspirationOctober 26, 2016 at 1:16 pm #401997J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your research. We appreciate it.
JohnFebruary 14, 2017 at 3:51 pm #474114J. DavisKeymaster
The issue has been fixed with latest update 1.5.0. Please update theme and engine plugin. We are sorry for inconveniences.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.