Portfolio page categories and blog categories

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Emmet Portfolio page categories and blog categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Veronika B

Hello guys!

Hope you can help me out.

The issue I’m having is mostly with the Portfolio pages / section on the website.

1. Portfolio categories are not separate from the blog categories.
    2. When I click on an individual portfolio page / item, it has a blog posts template and shows the categories for the blog on the right (which is confusing!)
    3. My Portfolio categories display in the Blog, but when I click on them, I end up on an empty page.

Really love your theme and hope for a quick reply! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kind regards
    Veronika

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Veronika,

Thank you for your request. It is really important for us. We’ll test it and fix if there is an issue.

Best regards,
    John

Veronika

Thanks John!

Looking forward to hearing from you ๐Ÿ™‚

Veronika

Hello guys…

Still waiting on the reply! Would really like to sort this since it is quite confusing to customers.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Kind regards,
    Veronika

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Veronika,

Iโ€™m really sorry but we need time to investigate a it. We are really sorry for inconveniences.

Best regards,
    John

Veronika

Hi John,

Thanks for looking into it – with all things code it can take a while..

I have worked with a few WP sites and I think the issue is that the portfolio pages aren’t website pages but rather a post type, which could be causing the confusion?

Similarly, when I applied the /blog/%postname% in the Permalinks menu, it added the /blog/ before the portfolio pages, which resulted in URL’s such as these: /blog/portfolio/tagline-inspiration

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Veronika,

Thank you for your research. We appreciate it.

Best regards,
    John

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Veronika,

The issue has been fixed with latest update 1.5.0. Please update theme and engine plugin. We are sorry for inconveniences.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.