Polylang support

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Any plans to add support for Polylang (Free version)? Can I help with dev?

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Hi guys! Just a follow up to see if we can support one free translation tool, hopefully Polylang but I’m open to recommendations.

I know WPML works and they are great but it would be great to support one free option.

Thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

We have tested Polylang free version translating the content of the Hotel Booking plugin but there are issues redirecting to proper system pages like search results and checkout pages. We will review the possibility to integrate the Polylang and Hotel Booking plugin later. Thanks

best regards,
    J. Davis

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thanks for the follow up. 🙂

Borghetto Vacanze
    Participant

I also ask to be able to use polylang without problems. thanks

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Dominique Nicolle
    Participant

Hello,

I bought this plugin, but I am facing a multilingual issue.

I want to be able to book the same room in French and English. I don’t want to multiply the types of rooms, I just want to translate them.

If I use polylang, I have two rooms and two types of rooms for real accommodation.
    It is difficult to have an overview of the reservations and not to have double reservations for the same room.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Andre Flores

Hello Dominique,

As it was mentioned by J. Davis previously, the Hotel Booking plugin is not 100%-compatible with the Polylang, there are some essential issues, therefore, we only recommend using WPML in order to be able to achieve what you need.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.