Plugin heading translation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Oleg Sumbaev
    Participant

If I install plugin I can do whatever I want with fields, but “Your information” and “Required fields are marked with *” are not translated anymore.

Please advise how to fix it.

Andre Flores

Hello Oleg,

Since that text is overwritten by the Checkout Fields add-on, you will need to perform translation in the add-on language files themselves. You may use Loco Translate plugin for that purpose, navigate to Loco Translate ->Plugins ->Checkout Fields and look for the aforementioned strings there.

Regards,
    Andre

ronald abts
    Participant

Hey Andre,

LOCO translation does NOT resolve that issue. I opened a ticket last year ans was confirmed that this was a BUG!
    when can we expect a resolution?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ronald,

There is no issue with the translation of the strings “Your information” and “Required fields are marked with *”. If you have the Checkout Fields Editor addon installed on your site then you may change those texts by editing translation of this addon.

best regards,
    John Davis

ronald abts
    Participant

Hey John,
    Openend a support ticket: We’ve just received your request (56791). Thanks for your time!

Please have a look @ it and you will see that there is NO translation.

thanks
    Ronald

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your reply and for the provided information. I’ve found that there was a Nederlands language selected in the WordPress settings, however, the translation was added for Dutch (Belgium) language. I’ve added a new translation for the Dutch language and the translation is applied correctly.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.