No checkout fields to edit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sara García Vega
    Participant

Hello,

I have just bought and installed this plugin, to change the position of some fields (like Price Breakdown).

I have followed your installation instructions, have just activated the license and now I would like to edit fields, but when I go to Bookings – Checkout fields, there is no field to edit.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sara.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Sara,

Checkout fields addon allows editing fields of the checkout form (Your information). The price breakdown is a table and there aren’t used any fields.
    Could you specify what exactly you wish to modify in price breakdown so we’ll be able to help?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Sara García Vega
    Participant

Hello,

Now my problem is different:

What I needed was to change the position of the price breakdown position.
    In the help center they told me that this new plugin (Hotel Booking Checkout Fields) was for that.
    On Friday I purchased the plugin but a few hours after purchasing it, I realized this plugin wasn’t for that. With the plugin I can only edit the fields of the general form and that was useless for me.

A few hours after purchasing it, we deactivated the license and the plugin, as we don’t need it.

I assume you have a withdrawal period, so what I need is a refund of the 59$.

On friday I contacted with your chat and they told me to write to [email protected], explaining this problem.

Hope you can help me.

Sara.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.