New WordPress 5.6 Update and Slider compatibility

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Slider New WordPress 5.6 Update and Slider compatibility

• This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Markus Herzog
    Participant

Since the new WordPress update (Current version: 5.6) the slider does not work properly. The slides can no longer change the text and also the image bounces instead of being fixed properly.

I think there is a jquery problem

Regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your question. At the moment the slider is not compatible with the latest WordPress 5.6. Our developers are working on this right now and hope to fix it shortly. You may try to downgrade WordPress if you need to edit the slider urgently. We recommend back-up the website before any update or downgrade.
    We are terribly sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Markus Herzog
    Participant

Is there anything new yet? A few weeks have already passed.

Andre Flores

Hello Marcus,

Our developers have already fixed compatibility issues and now the Slider works fine both with WordPress v. 5.5 and v. 5.6. The update should be released shortly, most likely this week. We will keep you posted regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello everybody,

I am delighted to let you know that the MotoPress Slider plugin has just been updated and should work fine with the latest WordPress version now. Feel free to update the Slider to the latest version v. 2.2.0 in order to have it working.

Regards,
    Andre

Trevor Baird
    Participant

Nope still not working – worse – button to insert macros has disappeared and on style tab element style still not working.

Trevor Baird
    Participant

Style tab element has now started working!

Andre Flores

Hello Trevor,

I am glad that it is working fine for you now 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

Trevor Baird
    Participant

You missed my first message – button to insert macros has disappeared!

Andre Flores

Hello Trevor,

Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Trevor Baird
    Participant

No fix yet?

Andre Flores

Hello Trevor,

The issue is still under our developers investigation. Once there are any updates, I will immediately let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.