map markers not showing on maps with Google Maps Addon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Luo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to set map markers on Google Maps Pro Addon, but the new markers are not showing on the Google maps. And every time when I select/de-select the “Scrollwheel zooming” or “Draggable map”, Google Maps zoom out to the global map (with all oceans and continents). Could you advise what’s wrong with it and how to fix it? I’m using the latest WordPress (5.4.1), MotoPress Content Editor (3.0.6) and MotoPress Google Maps Addon (1.4.2).

Thanks and Regards,
    Aaron

Andre Flores

Hello, Aaron!

You should make sure your Browser and Server API keys are valid and inserted in MotoPress settings first. If you are sure they are valid, I would ask to submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to your Dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Aaron Luo
    Participant

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve setup the Google maps API key which is valid I believe. The difference is that there is only one API Key I can insert in MotoPress settings for Google Maps, not the Browser and Server API keys as described in the https://motopress.com/products/google-maps-addon/.

Alright, I’ll raise a request to Help Desk.

Regards,
    Aaron

Andre Flores

Hi, Aaron!

Thanks, we will check your request in more details and help you to resolve it.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.