- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by J. Davis.
- January 8, 2016 at 6:26 pm #227758William FranklinParticipant
Is there a way to correct the Long/Lat coordinates on a marker?January 8, 2016 at 6:35 pm #227759William FranklinParticipant
Also, when the click one of the “list of locations” can it auto open the widow for that marker? I have 3-4 clustered close to one another and it’s hard to tell which one is the correction location marker.January 11, 2016 at 9:50 am #228729J. DavisKeymaster
1. No, you should just type a complete address for the marker to be dropped in a proper place.
2. The marker description window can be opened by click on marker currently. We have added your idea to feature request list. Probably it would be available within further updates.
JohnFebruary 24, 2016 at 7:43 am #256068Everett MillerGuest
How to edit map in motopress? It doesn’t work with any address (address, longitude) value
There is no any errors in the COnsoleFebruary 24, 2016 at 1:18 pm #256192J. DavisKeymaster
Please make sure you registered Google API keys properly and pasted them to MotoPress Content Editor > Settings > Google Maps tab. You can follow this guide on how to register the required keys
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.