Loco Translate doesn’t change the text

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Magdalena Horanin
    Participant

Hi, I’m using Loco to change some texts in both HB and HB Custom Fields. It works pretty well, but I have problems changing this info:

https://ptasieszepty.horanin.com/booking-confirmation/
    1. Your Information
    Required fields are followed by *

2. Zameldowanie: 10 września, 2022 , z 16:00
    Should be: Zameldowanie: 10 września, 2022 , do 16:00

Any idea what can be a problem?

Magdalena Horanin
    Participant

Hello, I would appreciate some help 🙂 Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Alex M
    Participant

Try to Sync https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual/sync

1. Source string Required fields are followed is located in both plugins. There are several variations of this string so make sure to translate all of them.
    2. Source string is Check-in: %1$s, from %2$s.

Magdalena Horanin
    Participant

Hi Alex, yes, I checked both plugins and Synced. Still, I can’t translate it. Is there any other way to do it?

Alex M
    Participant

If you have some skills in development then you may install Query Monitor plugin and check whether your translations are loaded.

Anyway, you may submit a ticket to support with the reference to this topic.

ronald abts
    Participant

I have added the same request last year… after some pingpong with helpdesk, they finally admitted that some translations are NOT done, as mentioned above.

They told me that this would be solved into the next update…. about 6 months ago…. STILL NO RESOLUTION on that topic….

When do we get this resolved?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ronald,

There are no issues with translations for now. Please contact our support team referring to this topic so we’ll double check the issue on your site if it still does not work with the current latest version.

best regards,
    John Davis

ronald abts
    Participant

Hey John,
    Openend a support ticket: We’ve just received your request (56791). Thanks for your time!

Please have a look @ it and you will see that there is NO translation.

thanks
    Ronald

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your reply and for the provided information. I’ve found that there was a Nederlands language selected in the WordPress settings, however, the translation was added for Dutch (Belgium) language. I’ve added a new translation for the Dutch language and the translation is applied correctly.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.