List Checkout fields without fields to edit

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Unary Team.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Christelle Maitre
    Participant

Hello,

I have just bought and installed this plugin,

I have followed your installation instructions, have just activated the license and now I would like to edit fields, but when I go to Bookings – Checkout fields, there is no field to edit !!

In the counter, I have 11 fields (I created one, creation looks fine) but in the list of fields to edit, I have only one : mine.

“Checkout Fields Add New
    Filtrer la liste des articles Tous (11) | Le mien (1) | Publié (11)
    Anglais (0) | Français (1) | Toutes les langues (1)”

My site is in french, I use WPLM for French and English : an idea : language issue to list the fields if your fields are not french or english ?

Looking forward to your reply. thanks

Christelle Maitre
    Participant

in additional, on my checkout page, after this installation, all standard fields are gone, no field is proposed

“Your Information
    Required fields are followed by *”

Andre Flores

Hello, Christelle!

Try navigating to WPML ->Support tab and click “Troubleshooting”: https://prnt.sc/ti1i7h. In the Clean Up section select “Checkout Fields” from the drop-down and click “Synchronize posts taxonomies” button. Once it is done, click “Clear cache in WPML” button below: https://prnt.sc/ti1k0i. After that navigate back to Bookings ->Checkout Fields – fields should appear for the default website language. Please note that you will need to add translations for other languages.
    If this does not work, deactivate the WPML plugin and its components under Plugins tab and then activate them back – this should help.

Regards,
    Andre

Christelle Maitre
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Christelle Maitre
    Participant

Hi Andre
    you can close the ticket. I solve my issue : recovery mode, deactivate the plugin Page Builder Widget Pack, and only after deactivate wplm then reactive both. I seems that we had to respect a correct sequence to avoid any issue beetween these tow plugings…

and Checkout files are now in the list 😉

perfect, thanks a lot

Kd Laurent

Andre Flores

Hello, Christelle!

That is great! I am glad that you have managed to resolve the issue and your website is up and running again 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

Florian Hollatz
    Participant

Hi Andre, I have a similar problem. Whenever I activate the checkout field plugin it takes the “Your Information – Required fields are followed by *” text into english. When the plugin is deactivated it is displayed in german. Can you help with that?

Andre Flores

Hello, Florian!

I would recommend that you submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Unary Team
    Participant

Thank you, this description was really helpful!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.