It is not fully compliant with the Elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mario Novak
    Participant

Please help.

When I create template for header in Elementor for full site then accommodation page go fully on no sidebar with no padings on side. The worse thing is on mobile view. Where to edit accommodation page?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Mario,

Thank you for contacting us. Make sure you did not enable Developer Mode within Settings of Hotel Booking plugin. If it is not helpful we would ask you to describe steps to replicate the issue?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jonathan Solana
    Participant

Hi, I still have a similar problem, I can not use the Elementor shortcodes and I can not edit the footer with Elementor. Could you tell me how to fix it or if there is a tutorial? In your channel you do not deepen in the configuration of the themes.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Janathan,

Elementor is used to edit content area of pages and posts in Alpenhouse theme. Header and footer are theme elements and can be configured via theme preferences.

best regards,
    J.Davis

Jonathan Solana
    Participant

So, why do they have short codes if they can not be used, even in your channel you mention it. The theme is the Hotel Booking & Elementor Integration plugin. Until now, they have not helped me, I already asked for it in support and they have not answered me.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Jonathan,

Hotel Booking & Elementor Integration plugin allows to add shortcodes of Hotel Booking plugin like check availability form, room listing, etc. as Elementor widgets with all the attributes. So you can configure them visually without editing shortcode manually.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.