Is it possible to add QR code on PDF ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hotel Anno
    Participant

Hi

Is it possible to add payment QR code on PDF invoice and / or to the confirmation email for customer?

Our customers don’t use payment identification so it is really difficult to match bank account payments with the bookings.

Regards
    Marketa

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility in the Hotel Booking plugin. We will consider your suggestion for future plugin updates though, thank you.

Regards,
    Andre

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

You want to add a hard qrcode (always the same) or a dynamic one ?

Hotel Anno
    Participant

Hello, I would need to add a dynamic one based on the amount of invoice.

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

And you already have the qrcode or you also need something to generate it ?

Hotel Anno
    Participant

No I don’t. We have installed module “pdf inovices” which generates invoices automatically for the guest, so I would need the invoice to be generated incl. QR code.

There are payment details on the invoice, but I would need to have also QR code there, so the customer can use it for the payment.

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

I understand that, but a qrcode can contains a lot of different information. Can be a link, can be a number, etc…
    If I understand correctly you would like to add the payment link generated by the addon booking-payment-request on a qrcode to add it on the mail/invoice.

I think I can do it but it will need modification of the code. if you’re not familiar with it,I prefer say you need to wait the motopress team to add this feature

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.