how to trigger the correct language ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi,

in my general settings of payment request, I refer to the dutch page for payment request. This page is translated to EN, GE and PT. If I switch language at the payment request config page, it is not possible to select the translated page at the setting “Payment Request Page”.

if I receive reservations from the various language sites, the “Payment request link to send manually” in the reservation, is always referring to the dutch payment request landing page and not towards the correct language payment request page.

example from test reservation made on portugese language reservation page: https://casacantiga.eu/betalingsverzoek/?key=booking_14597_60d0764aa6eff9.60184548

Any tips how to solve this?

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

in addition, I have now translated the emails. The emails refer to the payment request status with the shortcode %booking_payment_request_link%.

in all languages it refers to the dutch payment request page…similar as my question above

maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

I have made a test reservation in Portuguese on your website and received Portuguese confirmation email. Unfortunately, I have not received a link to pay the balance due, could you send it to my email? It would be also appreciated if you submit a request to our Help Desk regarding this matter providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so I could take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi Andre,

You have received an email with confirmation of reservation. We ask for manual payment in this email. We do not (yet) refer to the “payment reminder function / page”. I created a ticket at the support desk with my configuration description and test cases for your analyses + create login for support desk

Look forward for your support

Maurice

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

Andre,

Just to inform you that the add on is not working for more languages. Just received the feedback from the support team.

So I am left behind very disappointed. Spent a lot of time on it and the add on was one of the reasons to buy MPHB as membership customer. The same is valid for the notifier add on.

I hope I hear soon when the add ons can work for more languages, otherwise this winter I will change the MPHB system for another system with these functionalities that works in all languages.

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

The issue has been passed for further investigation to our developers, once we receive any feedback regarding this matter from them, we will immediately let you know.
    Thank you for cooperation.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

the problem with the translation for the %booking_payment_request_link%  is solved in the recent update, really great!

Now I wait for the feature to get the automatic payment confirmation email after i register (manually) a payment in the system. I already count many upvotes, so I have positive expectations.

Andre, thanks for your support!

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

You are most welcome, I am glad I could help. We are continue collecting feedback from our users regarding aforementioned feature request, so let’s see how many of them require this feature.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.