Full Font Awesome 5 Icon Set – Icon with Text element

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Campterra Full Font Awesome 5 Icon Set – Icon with Text element

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Burrow
    Participant

Hello

I’m using the Campterra theme, and adding “Font Awesome 5 Icon with Text” elements to the layout.
    I don’t seem to have access to all of the Font Awesome 5 icons however.

I am working on a page to list our campsite facilities and I want to add one for toilets using the “fas fa-toilet” icon (which is part of the Font Awesome 5 icon set) but it doesn’t appear in the list of available icons.

What do I need to do to be able to using the required icon?

Kind Regards,

Richard.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your question. I’ve added your request to our list of features to update Font Awesome version to 5+.
    Meanwhile, you may try to install the official plugin from Font Awesome to enable the support of version 5.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Richard Burrow
    Participant

Hi J,

Thanks for your response. I have already tried installing the latest version of the official Font Awesome plugin, but sadly this does not make the extra icons available as options to select in the icon drop down menu on the “Font Awesome 5 Icon with Text” element configuration view.

I suspect there is some kind of conflict somewhere, as these icons and other extras are available in other icon elements using font awesome.

I have worked around this for now, by creating icons as SVGs and uploading them using the image box element.

Richard.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, installing a plugin would not be enough to add new icons to the dropdown option. However, you may add icons using CSS or HTML. We will update the topic once we have any news.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.