Footer widgets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Louise

I need to edit the left footer widgets, but (based on my experience with the other sections) when I do, what’s there now will disappear. Can you tell me how to get the little logo, company name, and tagline that’s there now? It’s also pulled in the location and phone number. Sorry, I don’t see anything that relates to these in the widgets provided.

Thanks!

Louise

Sorry, another thing – Can I get line breaks in the Big Title section? They seem to work in the preview but on the site they just read <br/>.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Louise,

1. You need to add Theme → About Us widget to Footer Left widget area. Refer to screenshot
    2. Unfortunately it is not possible to use HTML tags in Big Title section.

Best regards,
    John

Louise

Thank you.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have released an update where you can use simple HTML tags in the Big Title Section of Emmet theme. You can update theme and test it.

Best regards,
    John

Demian

Hi, i-m setting up Emmet Lite for a project and can´t find a way to have the grey text inside the search box (widget) which reads “Keywords” changed to its spanish equivalent as the project is in spanish. This looks awkward and would like to change it as is possible in some other Themes. Please let me know if there is a way to do this, as it also applies to some other widget`s interactive boxes. Many thanx, Demian

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Demian,

Actually you can translate Emmet lite theme by this link.
    Also you can create a child theme copy emmet-lite/searchform.php file to your child theme and edit word ‘Keywords:’ at the code below
    <?php echo esc_attr_x('Keywords:', 'placeholder','emmet-lite') ?>

Best regards,
    John

cyn
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

In order to edit Copyright text you should go to Appearance > Customize > General. This option is available in Pro version only.
    If you use Lite version you can install Child theme, activate it, copy footer.php file from parent theme to child theme and edit it.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.