footer error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tatiana

https://wordpress.org/themes/emmet-lite/

Press “Prewiew” and press “About” menu

err

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tatiana,

You can see a sample page when you click on About section. It was created according to requirements of WordPress.org and due to simplicity of content the age is too short with default footer. You can enable customizable footer sections within Widget area. You can also preview Emmet theme by this link

Best regards,
    John

Tatiana

Good afternoon!
    Unfortunately, I do not need additional widgets on the footer. Is there another way to lower footer to the bottom edge of the screen?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tatiana,

Yes, you should just add more content to your page and footer will go down to the bottom of browser window. The blank area under the footer is neither a widget area nor body of the website. It is browser part.

Best regards,
    John

Tatiana

🙂 I mean if a little lower footer text. There are a number of partitions, such as “About”, “Сontacts”, etc. Poor look at high screen resolutions 🙁 Maybe there is some setting in css or somewhere else?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tatiana,

As far as I understand you do not like footer widgets like About me, etc. That appears even if Footer widgets areas are empty. Currently you can not hide that area withing theme settings as it was supposed that you will use some custom menu, social icons or any other widgets in the footer.
    I’ve added you suggestion to our feature request list.

Best regards,
    John

Tatiana

Thank you )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.