Errors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Raduz

Hello MP,

I have the following problem.

On my page I am using Polylang plugin for 3 language mutation. I would like to use the Event program calendar (your plugin) with different languages on each of them. It is perfectly working right now on English mutation, but on the rest (German, Czech) it appear an following errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wp-content/plugins/mp-timetable/templates-functions/action-shortcode-functions.php on line 151

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wp-content/plugins/mp-timetable/templates-functions/action-shortcode-functions.php on line 118

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wp-content/plugins/mp-timetable/templates-functions/action-shortcode-functions.php on line 71

May I ask you for your help please?

Thank you.

Raduz

Raduz

Hello MP,

to bring more light to this issue.

There is showing only one table with the current time between error codes. And for different language mutations I am using Polylang plugin.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Raduz

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raduz,

Thank you for your request. We have already fixed this issue in the next version. Please check for new update of Timetable plugin v1.1.4. Let us know if it works after the update.

Best regards,
    John

Raduz

Hi John,

working like a charm. 🙂

Thank you very much!

Raduz

Raduz

Hello John,

something is completely wrong! Although you resolved the errors issue one other problem appeared.

I try to explain it in steps:
    1. create new Event with name PARTY EN (fulfill some filed in it) and Publish – OK
    2. create a new language mutation of the same page with name PARTY DE (in Polylang it is duplicate of original Event PARTY EN – it pairs them somehow) and some of the fields are there with the content e.g. Event Subtitle; Background Color; … (except time slots)
    3. try to edit these fields in PARTY DE and after Update it change the fields correctly in just edited Event PARTY DE but it also change the values in previous (original) Event PARTY EN
    4. try to delete the values from fields in PARTY EN – Update – OK fields are empty
    5. try to delete the values from fields in PARTY DE – Update – OK fields are empty BUT HERE IT COMES – the fields are somehow not empty in the PARTY EN
    So it is not possible to have empty fields anymore or just simply change the field with some other content in e.g. PARTY EN without being touched to the PARTY DE.

And I also need 3rd language – PARTY CZ! I already fulfill more then 90 show (Events) and there is not the way back.

It is probably something to do with DB.

I am done! Please help.

Thank you.

Raduz

Raduz

Hi John,

one more thing. It seems that it happens with Polylang plugin activated. Once I disable the plugin I am able to edit the fields. Anyway, it is uncomfortable.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Raduz

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raduz,

Could you submit a request providing admin access to your WordPress and guide with screenshots on how to replicate it. Thank you.

Best regards,
    John

Raduz

Hi John,

thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I am not allowed to do that while the web will go to production soon and I am not the owner of the web. Anyway, the problem is still occurring and you can simulate it with the steps which I described above.

For now I fixed it with Polylang plugin disabled for the time I edited the events in all 3 languages.

But for the future you should really fix this issue.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Raduz

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raduz,

Once we manage to replicate the issue will do fix it. Thank you for cooperation.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.