- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by J. Davis.
- February 23, 2016 at 3:14 pm #255601DanGuest
First of all, great theme you produced there.
Just some quick questions:
1. Where do I rearrange sections? For now, I have to use the predifned order of the sections (e.g. First Feature, Second Feature, Call-to-Action,etc.).
2. I would like use a FAQ section on my landing page, optimally in accordion style. Can You provide instructions on how to proceed with that? Otherwise, is there another work-around e.g. duplicate sections and then use simple html text?
3. What type of font are you using for Emmet Lite?
Thanks a lot and keep up doing great work.
DanielFebruary 24, 2016 at 12:45 pm #256173J. DavisKeymaster
- It is not possible to replace the sections manually for now. If you need to change the order of the sections you can go to Appearance > Widgets and fill the widget areas (Sections) with required widgets. Thus you can place Feature widget to Team section for example
- You can put your FAQ section into any of unused widget areas following the recommendation above. I’ve added your ideas to add an ability to create custom widgets areas and re-order the section at the Front Page
- There is used Open Sans font in the theme.
JohnFebruary 26, 2016 at 9:28 pm #257908Damon HancockGuest
It’d also be great to be able to duplicate sections too.February 29, 2016 at 1:03 pm #258833J. DavisKeymaster
We have added your suggestion to feature request list. We’ll notify you if this option is available with some of the releases.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.