Emmet Lite: Rearrange and duplicate sections

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Emmet Emmet Lite: Rearrange and duplicate sections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan

Hi,

First of all, great theme you produced there.

Just some quick questions:

1. Where do I rearrange sections? For now, I have to use the predifned order of the sections (e.g. First Feature, Second Feature, Call-to-Action,etc.).

2. I would like use a FAQ section on my landing page, optimally in accordion style. Can You provide instructions on how to proceed with that? Otherwise, is there another work-around e.g. duplicate sections and then use simple html text?

3. What type of font are you using for Emmet Lite?

Thanks a lot and keep up doing great work.

Thanks,

Daniel

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

• It is not possible to replace the sections manually for now. If you need to change the order of the sections you can go to Appearance > Widgets and fill the widget areas (Sections) with required widgets. Thus you can place Feature widget to Team section for example
    • You can put your FAQ section into any of unused widget areas following the recommendation above. I’ve added your ideas to add an ability to create custom widgets areas and re-order the section at the Front Page
    • There is used Open Sans font in the theme.

Best regards,
    John

Damon Hancock

It’d also be great to be able to duplicate sections too.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Damon,

We have added your suggestion to feature request list. We’ll notify you if this option is available with some of the releases.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.