Contact and other form fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Smith

A client has asked that I use his Emmet Pro theme. I need to embed forms from a CRM. I tried rebuilding the page, but there’s no way to create the header with text/buttons as in the template front page.
    So I’ve created a child theme. Could you advise what files to copy, where to copy them, and which to edit to change the front page contact section, and subscribe section.
    Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Those sections are encoded at Emmet Theme Engine plugin. You need to edit the plugin but it is not safely for further updates as all changes may be lost.
    We’re testing new version of Emmet theme where it will be possible to add Contact Form 7 shortcode instead of default one.
    We’ll do our best to release it as soon as it is possible.

Best regards,
    John

Mike Smith

Thanks John, I eagerly await. Just as a thought – what would be ideal for me would be one ‘custom’ section – into which you can drop any code you like – making it possible to use any form from anywhere – or any other content.

Sorry to ask a different question – but do you know if Emmet is compatible with WPML? So I could translate the customiser content for the front-page?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently you can add text Widget to any unused section and add any code there. We’ll also keep your request in mind.
    As for translation so you would also need String Translation module for WPML plugin. Then you will be able to translate Front Page to other languages.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.